When is the Best Time to Take CBD?
When is the Best Time to Take CBD?
We know there are a lot of great CBD products on the market, and it can be difficult to decide what to take when. Every body is unique and different, so it may take some experimenting to find out what works best for you. That being said, there are products designed especially for morning, night, or anytime! Read on for our CBD wellness routine recommendations, to leave you feeling calm, cool, and ready for anything.
Why Take CBD in the Morning?
Taking a morning dose of CBD can be a wonderful way to start your day with health and wellness at the forefront. Working in CBD early may provide a day-long sense of relaxation and focus needed to tackle a challenging day.
Morning CBD is for you if you’re looking for:
- Productivity: We all need a little focus-boost in the morning. CBD may help jumpstart your focus to finish your to-do list while feeling calm and relaxed.
- Positive Routine: Do you have early meetings or a pre-work yoga class? Taking CBD in the morning can help kickstart your daily routine in a positive way.
Which CBD Products should I take in the Morning?
CBD Tincture - A pure isolate CBD tincture is great for adding to morning coffee or simply placing under the tongue when you wake up. Start the day with mental clarity and calm focus.
Rise + Shine - To start the day feeling energized and productive, go for a CBD blend that has special active ingredients designed for clarity and stamina. Rise + Shine contains B12, Maca, Ginger, and Turmeric in addition to CBD for an automatic daily wellness boost.
Why Take CBD at Night?
Night-time CBD is aimed at helping you wind down after a stressful day, and ensuring a healthy, relaxing sleep cycle. Evening CBD, taken an hour or two prior to sleep, can help calm nervous energy and clear your head to wake up feeling refreshed the next day.
Night-time CBD is for you if you’re looking for:
- Relaxation: After a long-day, we need to relax our bodies and minds. CBD can help reset the clock and allow for a restful evening.
- Clear headspace: A lot on your mind? Us too. Try a night-time CBD blend to clear your head and promote tranquility and calm.
- Healthy sleep cycle: One of the most popular benefits of CBD is the natural aid with falling asleep, staying asleep, and waking up feeling refreshed and ready-to-go.
Which CBD Products should I take at Night?
Restful Night - to improve the quality and quantity of your sleep cycle, look to a CBD blend with power-packed nutrients for a naturally healthy sleep cycle. Restful Night contains magnesium, melatonin, and CBD, to leave you feeling refreshed and rested.
CBD Cooling Cream - Achy muscles after a tough workout or a long day on your feet? CBD cooling cream can help you relax and relieve pain associated with inflammation, sore muscles, and skin irritations. Try a small dollop on the affected area 1 hour prior to bedtime.
All Day // Every Day
The best time to take CBD is the time that works with your routine. Many CBD products work great at any time of day. Try working the products below into your wellness routine at the same time you take your vitamins or supplements.
Vena Core products are designed like a daily vitamin to maximize your potential and minimize your stress through the power of CBD. Adding CBD to your daily routine can offer anti-stress, anti-inflammatory benefits that become even more powerful the longer you stick with it.